Friday, August 10, 2012

What's in the FRIIIDDDGGGEEE!?!

Breakfast Edition:

Last night I peeped a killer dish on this crazy chick, Squirt Russell's instagram/twitter @RonnieWK. She always shares the most legit food pics and is just the right amount vulgar (check her out here too http://radmobile.tumblr.com).

Anyways, inspired by the breakfast dish I peeped, I headed to the icebox where my heart used to be, and made my own vurrsion.



Here's the things I found;
- Brown Rice Medley
- Sweet Potato
- White Onion
- Garlic
- Bacon
- Garbanzo Beans
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 an Avocado
- Salt & Pepper
- Tapatio (optional)

Here's a quick abridged, run-on sentence version of how I made it. I cooked the rice in a pot until tender and cubed the sweet potato then sauteed in a separate pan until you could put a fork through it. I added the diced onion and garlic, only using EVOO for the pan, chopped the bacon to small pieces and threw it in.  Garbanzo beans were added last and put the finished rice with everything until hot.  Fried an egg, sunny side up, slid it over the 'hash' and salt and pepped the dish. Sliced an avocado for color and because they are awesome. BOOM! Put it in your mouth. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment